Katrina Do is an associate attorney in the Whitfield & Eddy Law business and banking practice group and advises large national banks, insurance companies, financing institutions, and other lenders and creditors on how to best structure and negotiate their financing transactions. Katrina also provides legal advice to corporations of various sizes and industries, including technology, health care, and real estate companies. Her experience includes business formations, mergers and acquisitions, asset purchase and sale transactions, and financing instruments of all types.
Des Moines, Iowa Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
UIC John Marshall Law School
- Privacy and Data Security for the Non-Specialist, September, 2022
- IAPP Global Privacy Summit, April 2022
- Drake Law School Real Estate Transactions, April 2022
News & Events
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Polk County Women Attorneys
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys
- Illinois State Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- IAPP – International Association of Privacy Professionals
University of Illinois at Chicago John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Production Editor, John Marshall Law Review
University of Iowa, B.A.
- President, National Society of Collegiate Scholars