Tyler Coe Presents "Kids, Custody and COVID-19"
Des Moines divorce and family law attorney Tyler Coe presented "Kids, Custody and COVID-19" at an Iowa State Bar Association and Drake University Law School continuing legal education webinar on Monday, November 23, 2020.
Tyler Coe's presentation included an overview of custody outcomes, best practices and a national overview of child custody decisions in light COVID-19.
Topics discussed included:
- The impact of COVID-19 on families and divorce
- Joint Legal Custody
- Primary Physical Care
- Iowa Supreme Court guidance
- Analysis of recent decisions by courts in Iowa and other states
- Alternatives to parenting schedules in case of quarantine or isolation
- Courts review of noncompliance with visitation
- Courts review of interstate custody
- Courts review how parents handle COVID-19 mitigation efforts
- Courts review of parent's essential worker status
The webinar included a live question and answer session about the topics discussed and related issues regarding divorce in Iowa during the global pandemic.
Contact Tyler Coe at 515-288-6041 for more information on this and other divorce and family law related topics.