Tyler Coe Presents "2020: The Year of Therapy" to Central Iowa Supervision Partnership
Tyler Coe presented “2020: The Year of Therapy” to members of the Central Iowa Supervision Partnership on Friday, September 25, 2020.
The presentation addressed topics of interest to marital and family therapists including:
- Ethical issues due to COVID-19 proclamations and suspensions by Iowa's governor
- Improve understanding of the nuances of telehealth
- Delivery of services through the use of interactive audio and video in accordance with applicable law and generally accepted health care practice standards
- Uniformity of Treatment requirements for coverage in person and via telehealth
- Real-life ethical implications of provider-client decisions
- Practical considerations including client contact, forms, waivers and adequate office preparations
- License expiration during the proclamation
- Continuing education implications
For more information, contact Tyler Coe. Learn more about the Central Iowa Supervision Partnership at their website.