Attorneys Present at Brewery and Distillery Law In Iowa Seminar
Whitfield & Eddy Law attorneys Nicholas O. Cooper and Danya M. Keller presented "Brewery and Distillery Business Entity Selection, Formation, Finance and Insurance" and "Licensing, Labeling and Regulatory Compliance" at the Brewery and Distillery Law in Iowa seminar on June 23, 2017 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Topics for the presentation included:
- Liquor Licensing and Compliance
- Regulatory Framework at the Local, State, and Federal Levels
- Documentation and State Liquor Licensing Filing Requirements
- Overcoming Permitting/Licensing Issues
- Starting a Brewery, Brew Pub and Distillery
- LLC vs. Partnership vs. Corporation
- Tax Considerations
- Operational Issues
- FDA and the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- Land Use, Zoning and Environmental Issues
Cooper and Keller are attorneys in the firm's dram shop, liquor licensing and compliance practice group. Cooper and Keller advise clients on all matters involving liquor licensing at the manufacturing, wholesale and retail levels in Iowa.
For More Information:
For more information, contact Nick Cooper at 515-288-6041.