Standard Water Oral Arguments Rescheduled
After the passing of Chief Justice Cady, oral arguments in Standard Water Control Systems, Inc., v. Jones have been rescheduled to the Iowa Supreme Court on Monday, December 16, 2019.
Continue to follow this webpage for further developments and related articles on this closely-watched case involving construction and real estate.
- Oral Arguments Continued in Standard Water 11/18/19
- Oral Arguments Scheduled in Standard Water 10/10/2019
- Iowa Supreme Court Grants Further Review in Standard Water 08/12/2019
- Iowa Court of Appeals Decision Impacts Mechanic's Lien Rights 02/14/2019
- Iowa Court of Appeals Affirms Vacation Of Mechanic's Lien Rule 12/12/2016