John Fatino Elected to District 5C Judicial Nominating Commission
John Fatino has been elected by his peers to the Iowa District 5C Judicial Nominating Commission. The nominating commission screens applicants and selects nominees for judicial vacancies in the district. The commission provides the governor with two nominees to make an appointment to the district court. District 5C is based in Polk County, Iowa. His term is February 1, 2020 through January 31, 2026.
Fatino is also an appointed member to the Iowa Supreme Court Advisory Commission on Rules of Civil Procedure (2015—2019), and has been an appointed member of the Iowa Supreme Court Grievance Commission (2015—2021). Before joining the firm, he was an Appellate Defender for the State of Iowa.
- Business and Commerce Lawyers in Iowa
- Construction Business and Litigation Law Firm in Des Moines, Iowa
- Des Moines and Ankeny Real Estate Lawyers
- Financial Services Law Firm in Iowa
- Labor and Employment Law for Business, Government, and Professionals
- Litigation Attorneys in Des Moines
- Municipal Lawyers in Iowa
- Transportation Lawyers in Iowa