We have a dedicated team of attorneys with comprehensive experience in commercial, residential, industrial, and agricultural real estate law. We advise developers, owners, investors, and property managers on all kinds of real estate matters for properties on a local, regional, and national scale.
Representation by our attorneys includes counsel and preparation of agreements and negotiations for the acquisition and development of real estate through and including the zoning and entitlement process. We have extensive experience in crafting agreements and contracts that consider unique investment and financing provisions while mitigating and managing risk during all facets of the transaction.
Our real estate trial attorneys are highly qualified to represent our clients in arbitration, mediation, and if necessary, State, District, Federal, and Appellate courts. We carefully examine our client’s unique situation and determine the proper way to proceed in each matter.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Residential and Commercial Title Opinions
- Real Estate Development and Platting
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Residential and Commercial Leasing
- Property Management
- Property Tax Protests
- Home Owners Associations
Honors & Awards
- Selected for inclusion in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business as a Leading firm in Real Estate (Chambers USA: 2014-2019)
- Selected for inclusion in U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" 2016-2019 in the area of Real Estate.
News & Events
- Efforts to Legislatively Overturn Iowa Court of Appeal’s Decision Regarding Homestead Rights Die with Close of Legislative Session05.03.2019