Josh assists small to mid-size businesses and lenders in a variety of day-to-day and long-term matters. He enjoys working with community business leaders to help them develop the strategies and practices necessary to grow and thrive.
He brings a background in loan workouts, loan documentation, loan enforcement and foreclosures to Whitfield & Eddy. He has also assisted clients with promissory notes, security agreements, construction liens, and litigation matters.
Josh previously practiced law as an Associate Attorney in the Creditors’ Rights practice area and Financial Services Industry team at Saalfeld Griggs PC in Salem, Oregon.
He received his law degree from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2016 and was a Managing Editor of the Iowa Law Review. He received his Bachelor of Arts cum laude from Brigham Young University in 2013.
- Associate Attorney, Whitfield & Eddy Law, 2020 —
- Associate Attorney, Saalfeld Griggs PC., Salem, Oregon, 2016 — 2020
- Drake Law School Real Estate Transactions, April 2022
News & Events
University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Managing Editor, Iowa Law Review
Brigham Young University, B.A., History, 2013, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - District of Oregon