Whitfield & Eddy Joins Greater Des Moines Partnership CEO Commitment to Racial Equity
Whitfield & Eddy Law, PLC joins over 200 businesses in the Des Moines metro to join the Greater Des Moines Partnership CEO Commitment to Racial Equity. Kara Sinnard, co-chair of the firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, will be the firm’s representative to the project focused on increasing workplace diversity and equality.
Whitfield & Eddy Law’s Commitment to Racial Equity
The CEO Commitment, created by the Greater Des Moines Partnership and its Inclusion Council. includes a focus on seven distinct areas that can improve racial equity and diversity in our community.
- Influence local and state policies that lead to racial equity and social justice.
- Supporting the One Economy Blueprint for Action for racial equity.
- Ensuring diverse representation in our businesses at all levels.
- Embracing inclusive talent attraction, hiring and career development practices.
- Investing in diversity, equity and inclusion education and training.
- Promoting supplier diversity initiatives.
- Affirming that our efforts will endure to build a diverse, equitable and inclusive community.
Learn more about the CEO Commitment to Racial Equity at the Greater Des Moines Partnership by clicking here.