Jessica is an attorney practicing in the Whitfield & Eddy Law family law practice group. Over the last fifteen years of organized case management and client service, she has grown her reputation as a first-rate divorce and family law attorney. She delivers a holistic cost-benefit analysis to guide individual client decision-making. This personalized framework provides a plan to consider long-term legal, financial, emotional, psychological, and practical implications of decisions and all minor children impacted.
Jessica James Rotole Des Moines Family Law Attorney
With over a decade of active practice in family law matters, she assists in divorce, child custody, and modifications. She strives to develop and maintain a strong working relationship with opposing counsel, but is an assertive and zealous client advocacy. As a trusted advocate for her clients, she relies on her past experience as a city prosecutor to guide them through contested matters. Always prepared for conflict, she is a high-quality litigator and familiar with the courtroom and trial practice.
Jessica seeks positive outcomes and resolution
Her approach to domestic law cases, particularly high-conflict dissolution of marriage, legal separation, child custody and post-decree matters is appreciated by her clients and respected by peers. She is a skilled counselor, negotiator and litigator. Her practical approach seeks to resolve issues in the best interests of the client and minor children involved.
Jessica assists clients in a range of family law and custody issues
Case experience includes, but not limited to:
- Dissolution of marriage
- Legal separation
- Child custody and allocation of parental responsibilities
- Second-parent adoption
- Grandparent adoption
- Civil protection orders and violations
- Post-decree actions including contempt, emergency restriction of parenting time and visitation
- Modifications of parental decision-making, parenting time and visitation, child support and spousal support.
Contact Jessica James Rotole for assistance
- Whitfield & Eddy Law, Attorney at Law, 2021—present
- Attorney, Rotole, Rotole & Blanchard, LLC, Denver, Colorado, 2009—2019
- City Prosecutor, City of Colorado Springs, Colorado, 2007—2009
- Judicial Law Clerk, Iowa Judicial District 8A, 2005—2007
News & Events
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Polk County Women Attorneys
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys
- Lincoln Inne of Court
Honors & Recognitions
Honors & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Best Lawyers in Colorado, Family Law
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of Iowa, B.A. Communications and American Studies, 2001