Anna Mallen Moderates "New Attorneys Flip the Script: Reverse Panel on Developing Great Lawyers"
Whitfield & Eddy associate attorney Anna Mallen was the moderator in the virtual "New Attorneys Flip the Script: Reverse Panel on Developing Great Lawyers" panel at the Iowa Defense Counsel Association Annual Seminar on Friday, September 18, 2020.
The panel included both starting and senior litigators and in an interactive question and answer format about a wide range of topics including:
- Effectively working with partner attorneys and clients and the value of communication
- Taking and developing a case from start to finish
- Internal and external marketing tips and practices for other attorneys and clients
- Attorney mental health and wellness
- Changing marketplace for trials
- Gaining experience in the courtroom
- Value of mock trials and the Polk County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Court procedures and the importance of local rules
Member attorney Matthew D. Jacobson was a panelist in the session.
Learn more about the Iowa Defense Counsel Association at their website.