Corpstein and Reser-Moorehead on Panel About Parenting and the Legal Profession
Des Moines, Iowa
Event Sponsor: Polk County Bar Association
Attorney Sean Corpstein was the moderator and Anne Reser-Moorehead was a panelist with Judge Gina Badding, Iowa Court of Appeals, and Manuel A. Cornell, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, where they discussed parenting and the legal profession.
The panel touched on topics including:
- The importance of institutional support from organizations to attract and maintain talented attorneys;
- Strategies to find a balance between professional work, family engagement, and self-care;
- Navigating the legal profession as a new parent;
- Finding community in your firm and outside; and
- The best way to communicate as a lawyer and parent.
Polk County Bar Association Fall General Practice CLE
The CLE was held on Thursday, November 10 and Corpstein hosted the event as the PCBA CLE co-chair.
for more information
Learn more about the Polk County Bar Association at their website.