Whitfield & Eddy Law Virtual Labor & Employment Client Seminar
Whitfield & Eddy Law attorneys held a Virtual Labor & Employment Seminar on Thursday, May 6. Attorneys provided clients free continuing education on a variety of employment law topics, including:
- COVID-19 Employer Update – Kay Oskvig
- Civil Rights Update, Retaliation Claims – Drew Gentsch and James Andersen
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Legal Requirements – Kay Oskvig and Anna Mallen
- Employees: Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat
- Panel Q&A – Kay Oskvig (moderator), Jaki Samuelson and Drew Gentsch
Attendees may be eligible for CLE and SHRM credit.