Whitfield & Eddy Law Virtual Labor & Employment Client Seminar
Whitfield & Eddy Law attorneys held a Virtual Labor & Employment Seminar on Thursday, May 6. Attorneys provided clients free continuing education on a variety of employment law topics, including:
- COVID-19 Employer Update – Kay Oskvig
- Civil Rights Update, Retaliation Claims – Drew Gentsch
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Legal Requirements – Kay Oskvig and Anna Mallen
- Employees: Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat
- Panel Q&A – Kay Oskvig (moderator), Jaki Samuelson and Drew Gentsch
Attendees may be eligible for CLE and SHRM credit.
For additional information about the topics or to inquire about seminar materials, contact your Whitfield & Eddy Law attorney or call Kay Oskvig at 515-288-6041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.