Katelyn (Katie) Kurt is an associate attorney in the Whitfield & Eddy Law family law practice group where she works with individuals and families in divorce and family law matters. She advocates for her clients in issues involving child custody, child support, and modifications. Also, Katie advocates for juvenile clients in juvenile delinquency proceedings. She is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group.
Prior to receiving her J.D. from Drake University Law School, Katie was a law clerk at Whitfield & Eddy Law and provided legal research and writing for attorneys in litigation and family law matters. At Drake, she was a student attorney in the Children’s Rights Clinic where she represented children in Juvenile Delinquency and Child in Need of Assistance proceedings.
- Whitfield & Eddy Law, Associate Attorney, 2022-present
- Whitfield & Eddy Law, Law Clerk, 2020-2022
News & Events
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Polk County Women Attorneys
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys