Tyler Coe delivers honest guidance to his clients in family law matters. He is known for his approachable demeanor and awareness of the many factors that come into play in each unique case. High conflict cases and financial matters are key areas of emphasis for Tyler. He thoroughly analyzes and collaborates with clients to understand and get to the bottom of complicated relationships.
As a family lawyer, he is experienced in managing cases involving divorce, child custody, modifications, and high conflict disputes. He is familiar with the unique needs in mid-to-high asset divorce including business owners, executives, and medical professionals. He works closely with financial advisors, accountants, and therapists to provide a full spectrum of services and assistance for clients.
He focuses his practice on families and the personal needs they may have both during and after dissolution. He is able to assist in matters involving children and can help establish plans that prepare for their future. Tyler also provides mediation services, which enables the parties to have greater control over their end result.
Tyler believes it is never too soon to establish plans for life, including consulting on pre-nuptial agreements. With every stage in life, and accompanying changes in responsibilities, Tyler can provide insight and detail to help build confidence in a sound life plan.
Tyler also serves on a non-profit board which was ranked on Business Record’s Book of Lists 2018 as one of the top-25 most influential boards in the Des Moines metro area.
Seminars Recently Attended:
- Family Law Mediation Training, Des Moines, IA, January 2018
- Iowa State Bar Association Family Law Seminar, October 2017
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute for Family Law Associates, Chicago, IL, June 2016
- Instructor, Law Constitutes A Family, Drake University, Des Moines, IA, 2018-2019
News & Events
- Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association (Editor/Contributor ISBA Family Law Manual 2017)